Maintaining the Romance in your relationship can be tough, especially when you live together. The more time you spend together the more you get stuck in that same old daily routine and even your date nights seem to get dulled. If you’re like most us and can’t afford a romantic vacation in Paris here are a few tips to spice things up a little closer to home, with romantic Maine Vacation ideas.
The first thing you have to do is get out of town! Break through the routine and take a drive Ogunquit, Maine. Just barely over an hour away from Boston our quaint village features a number of ideas for romantic Maine Vacations - here our six romantic vacation ideas in Ogunquit Maine over the next six months:
- December can be stressful as we rush around to find those perfect Christmas Gifts for each person on our list. Luckily we have a recipe to release that stress – combine a Mainely Stone Couples Massage and Dinner Theatre at Clay Hill Farm into one romantic overnight in Ogunquit, Maine. With the Kittery Outlets just 11 miles south you’ll also find some great deals for those last minute gifts.
- January is the perfect time for a romantic Maine Vacation as you and your partner enjoy sleigh rides through the wintery Maine Woods and Ice Skating hand in hand before returning to hotel and snuggling up in the pub with a wood burning fire and hot toddy to warm you up.
- February brings Valentine’s Day on the 14th there is no better time for a romantic Maine Vacation. We’ve taken care of all the details with the Valentine’s Day Getaway all you need to do is call and head up to Maine for a romantic getaway by the ocean shore. We take care of the rest starting with Champagne Toast and Homemade Chocolates, a romantic dinner for two and some extra cuddle time with a late checkout. Upgrade to a Luxury Suites and enjoy the in room fireplace and double Jacuzzi!
- March gets more creative than dinner and a movie, try - Yours Forever, a Musical Love Letter
through Time as Clay Hill Farm incorporates dinner with historical love letters and original poetry to their Mardi Gras Dinner experience. Or get out of your element by exploring the history of Maine Maple harvesting – be sure to pick up some Fresh Maine Maple syrup for breakfast in bed back home.
- April is for Foodie’s. Time to team up with a cooking class at Stonewall Kitchen where you’ll learn from the best, enjoy dinner or lunch and take the recipes home to see which one of you can best recreate the meal. Try around the world food tour in a day start off with a Maine Lobster Roll Pizza at Cornerstone Restaurant then head to Bandito’s for some Mexican Tapa’s, visit Pierre at Ocean with astonishing French Cuisine and end at Angelina’s for some homemade Tiramisu.
- May brings world class summer theatre back to Ogunquit for your romantic Maine vacation! Our Playhouse Package pairs the best theatrical shows in Maine with overnight accommodations and a romantic dinner for two!